Take a leisurely boat trip up the Navua River, passing traditional villages and through untouched beauty of waterfalls and gorges, join in a Kava ceremony, enjoy a Fijian lunch and swim in the fresh mountain water on this full-day tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
You'll be picked up from your selected hotel to begin your journey on a motor boat which takes you up the river past villages and through beautiful scenes of untouched nature before arriving to Namuamua village.
Meet the locals and enjoy a traditional Kava ceremony followed by and tropical Fijian lunch.
Enjoy a swim in the clear fresh mountain water and visit specialty shops before returning down the river. You'll arrive at your hotel at approximately 6:30pm
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Nadi, Coral Coast or Pacific Harbour area hotels
- 7:30am - Airport, Gateway, Tokatoka, Sheraton hotels, Club Fij, Nadu Bay (includes shuttle transfer)
- 7.35am - Mocambo, Tanoa (including shuttle transfers)
- 7.50am - Dominion International
- 7.55am - Nadi Hotel (roadside pickup)
- 8.00am - Sonaisali (roadside pickup)
- 8.45am - Fijian Hotel
- 9.00am - Reef, Crows Nest (roadside pickup)
- 9.30am - Tambua Sands, Hideaway (roadside pickup)
- 9.45am - Naviti Resort/Warwick Fiji
- 10.30am - Pacific Harbour
- 10.40am - Navua River
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Coral Coast Departure
Pickup/drop off from selected Coral Coast hotels
Nadi Town Departure
Pickup/drop off from selected Nadi Town hotels
Pacific Harbour Departure
Pickup/drop off from the Pacific Harbour hotel
Naviti & Warwick Departure
Pickup/drop off from the Naviti or the Warwick Resort
Navua River Village Safari including Lunch
- Guided full-day tour
- Navua River motor boat
- Kava ceremony
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carl S, United States of America, December 2012
This event was cancelled due to lack of participates on Saturday. We there fore joined a different tour "Robinson Curisoe Island Tour" which was a great alternative to the above eventhough we would have loved the Navua River Village Tour. We had loads of fun on the Robinson Curisoe Island.
Reviewed by: Patricia F, July 2012
During this tour I partially dislocated my hip at the village and everyone could not do enough for me. Junior my guide I could marry that man he was fantastic he looked after me, carried me back down to the river, with the help of others, put me in the canoe, helped me out of the canoe, held my hair back as I vomited with the pain and offered to get a private car to get me back to Nadi. I had the best day and the best experience, it was actually the highlight of my holiday. Sai and Niraj also did an amazing job looking after me on my 4 hour bus trip back to Nadi. i will go back again and again!!! The scenery and the service OUTSTANDING!!!